Session Focus: Heal
This journey will start with self healing, a process of finding peace and acceptance with hardships, losses, traumas, and stressors. You will work on letting go of toxic thought processes and attachments.
• Choose your emotional habits and find power in impermanence.
• Build healthy habits to cleanse the body and mind.
• Construct healthy relationship and improve difficult environmental factors.
JOURNAL PROMPT: HEAL
You can think of these statements, requests, or questions as the beginning of a dialogue you are initiating with a special part of your subconscious mind - your Inner Healing Intelligence.
• Can you recognize memories that are emotionally charged that you are holding on to or that have been on your mind?• What are the feelings associated with this memory? Anger? Guilt? Sadness? Regret?
• What is getting in the way of releasing these feelings?
• What opportunity would be there if you were able to release these feelings? Write it down.
• What are the causes of my depression or anxiety?
• How can I be a better friend, family member, or partner?
• Help me understand what's holding me back at work?
• How can I be more patient, understanding and empathetic?
• How can I overcome my bad habits?
• Where am I stuck in life?
• What’s holding me back?
• How does my behavior compare to my goals, values, and self-beliefs?
• What would I like to change about my life?
The first step of your journey is to relax/meditate to prime the body and mind for transformation.
• In what areas of your life do you feel out of alignment? (work, family, relationships, health, etc.)
• In each of these areas, what do you feel is keeping you out of balance?• Is there anything in your life you need to clear out that may be unnecessary, outdated, or irrelevant?
• What aspects of yourself and your life do you not fully accept?
• What prevents you from accepting them?
• What self-limiting beliefs do you hold? (e.g. I am not _____ enough, the world is against me, waiting for the other shoe to drop, etc.)
• What emotional patterns do you want to shift? (e.g. lethargic, short-tempered, anxious, etc.)
• What regrets and/or resentments do you hold that you are ready to let go of?
• Who would you like to forgive and why (including yourself)?
• Please write 1-3 affirmations to support yourself during your experience (e.g. I am strong and worthy of a life that I love, I trust and let go of that which no longer serves me, etc.)