After The Session
When you are feeling back to baseline, go ahead and eat, drink or go about your day or evening.
• Preferably consume lighter foods like fruits, nuts, seeds, etc.
• Make sure to re-hydrate yourself with water or tea.
• After the first few treatments you may feel tired/fatigued for a 2-4 hours after. There are several factors that affect this including dose and how you feel before the treatment. The higher the dose, the more tired you may feel.
• Depending on how you respond to the ketamine there's a small chance of feeling nauseous or dizzy. The clinician may have prescribed Ondanestron as a prophylactic to help curb chances of nausea. If you had a higher dose, you may feel a slightly floaty feeling well into several hours after the treatments.
For most people, the acute effects of ketamine wear off in 2-5 hours. These effects may include nausea, dissociation, confusion, headache, dizziness, or euphoria. For a very rare minority (less than 1%), these effects may last up to 24 hours. Some describe this rare occurrence as an "emotional hangover." To prevent this, consider using the spit cup method rather than ingesting the medication after the absorption process.
• Be conscious of the content you are consuming and the conversations you're having. Be very mindful & keep it positive/light (do not watch a crime show after your treatments!) Journaling, listening to music that makes you happy, playing an instrument, we enjoy watching "MOVING ART" on Netflix after journaling - review the integration tab for more on integration.
• Ketamine treatments can make you vulnerable at times, especially when you have near-death experiences or are confronted with some painful old truths. These challenging experiences can leave you feeling emotionally raw. If you feel this way it is important that you have someone to talk to such as an Integration Guide or Therapist. Even something as simple as journaling after your treatment will allow you to unpack all of your emotions and process everything better.
• Did you experience something that you didn’t expect? Similar to the sense of vulnerability, you may feel open and unsure about what you saw. You may be wondering what those psychedelic geometrics mean. Or perhaps you had an experience of talking with a loved one who had passed. You may have so many questions after, leaving you feeling confused and uncertain. Don’t worry, that is OKAY. We believe whatever you experienced has some purpose and it may take days to unpack. The key to understanding all these emotions is to unpack this with someone you trust like an Integration Guide/Therapist/Friend/Family. You should never keep your emotions bottled up after your treatment. Journal/voice record first then explore with someone you trust.
• Increased feelings of motivation is also common! We don’t want you to think that the only things you’ll only be experiencing after treatments are negative feelings.
• Increased feelings of connection, calmness and peace that you haven't felt before! Enjoy those positive feelings and be grateful! In fact, after your treatment, we highly recommend instilling good habits into your lifestyle so that you can increase these feelings in your daily routine.
• Feeling introspective - Sometimes during treatments, you will have a lot of “downloads” or lessons. Experiences such as near-death experiences or out-of-body experiences can let you have epiphany after epiphany. You may end up feeling introspective afterwards and realize things that will make you see life differently.
• Despite us listing all of the possible experiences above, each person’s experience is different and will depend on many factors such as dosage, setting, and mindset. We cannot tell you for certain what you will feel during your own treatment, so be open to the unknown and possibility that what you experienced is exactly what you needed. Trust the process and the experience.
• Do not drive until you are back to baseline (we recommend no driving the day of the session).
• Do not attempt to stand up or walk around within 3 hours after self-administering the medicine. When you do stand up, utilize your Peer Support to assist until you are back to baseline.
• Do not operate heavy machinery.
Major Life Decisions
• Don’t make any major life changes (e.g. starting or ending a relationship, signing a binding contract, quitting your job, making large purchases, leaving the country) for at least a couple days after your treatment.
Monthly Integration Guide Appointments
Continue with the integration programming listed on this page. Schedule your monthly Integration Guide appointment by clicking here.
*Please continue to the Integration section to continue your journal prompts and post-treatment work.*Month 1 includes initial psychiatric clinician appointment. If you are continuing care with the provider and would like to schedule a follow-up, please schedule at least 30 days after starting your initial appointment (after 4 sessions minimum) so your clinician can assess how things are progressing. Think of it as going to the gym, you can't expect lasting results after 2 sessions. 8 treatments are recommended to properly gauge results.
*Please have your journal notes/reflections complete after each session readily available for your integration calls.
*If you would like to continue with the program, please click the button above.
*The Continued Care Program cost is $100 per session and a monthly psychiatric clinician visit as well as integration appointments are included.
We offer 1 month packages as well as a subscription package.
*For subscriptions: Medication(s) will be shipped each month automatically, no refunds will be applied after tracking information is sent.
*Subscription for treatments continues until canceled (can cancel at any time by emailing email@example.com)
*Psychedelic Integration Guide sessions are included each month. Typically people prefer to schedule their first integration after completing their 3rd or 4th sessions (post-dose discovery stage) to get the most out of the appointment.
*4 sessions includes 1 integration appointment.
*8 sessions includes 2 integration appointments.